Who among the sellers doesn’t want to make as much profit as possible from a real estate transaction? But only a few know how to do it.
To sell a house more profitably and more expensively, you need to know certain rules:
1. Do not overstate the price too much. Most people first of all study the offers on the Internet. People browse real estate objects carry out comparative analysis. Too high prices discourage potential buyers. Seeing a large price tag, they immediately refuse this offer and move on to the next. Therefore, it is better to study the price range in advance and set the optimal price.
2. Don’t skimp on advertising. Good advertising does the trick. It is best to conclude an individual contract with a real estate agency. Thus, the agency will actively advertise your property, and you will be able to sell your property much faster and more profitably.
3. The aesthetic side. Which house will pay attention to in the first place – well-groomed, neat, freshly finished or old, shabby – a rhetorical question. Before you put your house up for sale, do some minor cosmetic repairs inside and out – renew the paint, wash the glass, change the curtains, decorate the garden with flowers. This will increase the value of the house in the eyes of the client, and he will be more willing to agree to your price.
4. In addition to the house itself, pay attention to the area around the house. Make sure that the lawn looks fresh, the flowers do not wilted, equip small seating areas. A hedge would be a great addition.
5. Take the time to make high-quality photos and videos of your subject. You can use a 360 video tour to help your clients look around without even leaving their homes. Such a modern move will increase the value of the house.